Friday, June 29, 2018 11:35 PM
Jehovah: "Earlier today you presented me with the latest attempt by the Vatican to perpetuate false information as to the validity of the United States Constitution of 1789, and their efforts to promote these falsehoods through influencing this government to commit treason based on lies can be construed to be an act of war against another country. Although the Vatican is a Papal State it is still a country within itself and its treasonous position must be addressed as an aggressor and an enemy of America. My verdict is that the Vatican is an interloper which is attempting to take by force something that clearly does not belong to them or to any other foreign power and that something is the sovereignty of the United States of America who won their independence from Great Britain and any and all other foreign claimants and groups of foreign claimants claiming international supremacy or authority of which they have neither."
The following attachment to a legal document prepared for a Los Angeles County couple who were in litigation with their local government. This chain of title from the days of "Cain and Abel" to the present day is quite revealing as to who owns the property. In the document below it is stated as follows:
"25. The United States in 1848, after the war with Mexico, entered into the 1848 international Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, and its Protocol of Queterao. As a matter of well-settled international law took and possessed the Sovereign Allodial Title of the same public domain landmass formerly claimed by Spain and Mexico, as the United States was under absolutely no Earthly higher power, or authority."
The United States in 1848 was still under the organic 1789 Constitution of the United States and as such the current de facto government that usurped the Republic's assets by way of the 1871 incorporation of Washington D.C. has no claim as the Restored Republic of 2010 is the rightful, lawful and legal government of America.
HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF THE SUBJECT PRIVATE LAND
1. Disputes over ownership of land and the rights thereof are as old as the days of Cain and Abel, and history is replete with the battles that have been won and lost over a single question, “Who owns the land.” In this age-old story of coveting a neighbor’s property, and then devising and conspiring to steal, whether completely or in-part, whether by fraud or force, or both, the present conditions of this age have culminated to crisis proportions regarding property and ownership rights of the land of America in total, and of the land of America in this particular subject property.
2. From the earliest conception and formation of America, the people (then British subjects) rejected feudalism as they valued life, liberty and property as their highest shared ideals. These early colonists CHOSE to set the foundations of America in the cement of those principles, and they and every succeeding American generation since has upheld these values; fought and died for them. The fire of these values courses hot through the veins of every Freedom-loving American to this day and for all eternity.
3. Through a planned, patient and determined effort, the governments we formed to serve us have stealthily encroached on the very highest of our collective values. This is no more evident than in the tyrannical treatment of the People at the hands of their own local government, who with their pretended jurisdiction “in a multitude of new offices, … [have] sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance,”…“For imposing taxes on us without our consent,”…“For taking away our charters, abolishing our most valuable laws, and altering fundamentally the forms of our governments…”
4. In the instant case, Defendants, and each of them, have played a role in the usurpation of the People’s allodial property rights, to wit: 1) the County of Los Angeles, as well as the local government, has sent out its “swarm of officers” making the People now criminals for pretended “infractions”; 2) the above-mentioned “swarms of officers” have acted against the People as terrorists to intimidate and frighten said People thus threatening their peace and tranquility, and coercing them into acting against their will and under duress in ways extremely detrimental to their well-being, 3) these “swarms of officers” have trespassed upon the People’s land without prior permission of the People, and without a lawfully executed warrant signed by a magistrate, and 4) these “swarms of officers” have inveigled the People to believe that their land is not theirs, but rather belongs to the County of Los Angeles against the will and over the objections of the People, and have coerced and compelled the People to pay “rent” by way of “property taxes” for their allodial land, which the County wrongfully holds as “collateral” should the People fail to “pay” said “rent”.
5. It is well-settled Historic International Law that when a Sovereign took control of land either through discovery, conquest, treaty, grant, or purchase, it took such land under what was known as a Sovereign Allodial Title because, as a matter of law, there was absolutely no higher Earthly power, or authority over such Sovereign.
6. It is thus a well known historical fact and established by international law that the United States and all of its Sovereign predecessors (whether Great Britain, France, Spain, or Mexico) obtained the Sovereign Allodial Title to all lands they discovered, conquered, or purchased at the time of said events.
FROM THE BEGINNING
7. So it is necessary to look as far back into the past as possible regarding the chain of title of the subject Private Land:
8. “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”
9. “And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear, and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.”
10. Man became fruitful, multiplied and replenished the earth, subdued it and had dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moved upon the earth.
11. Circa 2448 BC, the Great Flood destroyed all mankind except Noah, his wife, three sons and their wives. “And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were
Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham [is] the father of Canaan. These [are] the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.
12. Over the centuries and millennia, descendents of Japheth went north and east (Mongolia and China - today’s Russians, Chinese and “Jews”). Descendents of Ham went west and south (Canaan, Phoenicia and Africa – such as, but not limited to today’s North, Central and South American Indians, and Africans.) Descendents of Shem stayed in Persia until Abraham of Ur (south of Babylon) was called by God to go west to Canaan. Shem’s descendants today are the Arabs, Pakistanis and their brothers in India, and Israelites of which most were taken captive by the Assyrians in 723 BC (the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel) who eventually went north through the Caucasus Mountains thus making them “Caucasians” (Europe, Britain, and Scandinavia, and then inhabiting the Americas, Canada, Australia and New Zealand).
13. As mentioned above, the sons of Ham primarily settled in what is Israel today, a.k.a. the Land of Canaan, thus “Canaanites” Circa 1491 BC the children of Israel left Egypt and 40 years later under Moses’ servant Joshua, invaded Canaan to secure God’s promise to the Israelites through their fathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and to exact judgment upon the children of Caanan. The inhabitants of Canaan opposed the Israelite conquest, and were nearly obliterated from the face of the earth. Panic ensued with the survivors, and some of the Canaanites (Phoenicians) escaped by sailing west in the Mediterranean; others escaped on foot into Egypt and North Africa to become Berbers and Moors, and eventually others went to the northern shores of the Mediterranean Sea and to the northern-most reaches of what is now called Scandinavia (Lapplanders).
14. Many of the above-mentioned Phoenicians sailed from the city of Dor on the Mediterranean Sea and settled in what is now northern Greece, and became “Dorians”, later to be conquered by the Israelitish tribe of Dan who became known as the Spartans. Many of the Canaanites / Berbers / Phoenicians continued on through the
Pillars of Hercules and made it to the eastern shores of what is now America, and became what we call today North, Central and South American “Indians”.
15. There have been four great migrations of Canaanites into North America – the first in 1430 BC around Lake Superior and Wisconsin, the second in 1000 BC in Louisiana, the third in 500 BC, and the last about 146 BC when refugees from Carthage escaped destruction by the Romans.
16. Archaeologists have found impressive civilizations in North America with cities such as Cahokia which grew to a size larger 3000 years ago than Philadelphia was in about 1800 AD.
17. These Canaanite / American “Indians” had a thriving copper trade from about 2000 BC and dug over 5000 copper mines (which remain to this day in Wisconsin). In fact, King David and his son King Solomon of Israel purchased quantities “beyond counting” of gold, silver, bronze and copper that is believed to have come from America that went into the building of the Temple in Jerusalem circa 1017 – 1004 BC
18. Those Canaanites who traveled north into what is now Scandinavia became Lapplanders (in Finnish, “nomads”). These Lapplanders, later known in North America as Algonquins, migrated east through the Steppes of Siberia in large numbers and crossed the Bering Strait into what is now called Alaska and traveled southeast into our American west leaving some of their Canaanitish brethren along the way as is evidenced by the “native” populations that exist today in Alaska, British Columbia, northwestern America, and into southern California.
19. The Wallam Olum -- The Red Record is a written history by the Lenni Lenapi Indians, (a.k.a. Delaware / Algonquians) that tell of the vast history of the Indian nations and their wars. The Red Record opens with the Lenape accounts of Creation and of the Great Flood of Noah's day. It then proceeds to the crossing of the Lenape people from Asia into North America, and of their encounters with the people who were already living here. It then recounts the epic journey of the Lenape south and eastwards across America, and the succession of chiefs who led them. Along the way, the Lenape people survived divisions, droughts and wars to finally end up in the beautiful Delaware River Valley. The Red Record ends with a description of the arrival of European ships on the Delaware River around 1620.
20. Over the course of many decades the Indian Wars (Caananite fighting Caananite) reduced the population of the inhabitants of both sides and ultimately the now-Algonquin (previously Canaatite / Lapplanders) dominated North America and drove the Cahokians / Caananites south into what is now Central and South America. They became Aztecs, Mayans and Incans.
21. Originally, the subject Private Land was under what has been called an Aboriginal Sovereign Allodial Title belonging to the local “Native” Tribal Aborigines (Chumash Indians), as there was absolutely no Earthly higher power, or authority over them.
22. When the King of Spain conquered the “Native” Tribal Aborigines in 1519 and took control of the subject landmass, he, as a matter of well-settled international law, took and possessed the Sovereign Allodial Title to the subject landmass, as there was absolutely no Earthly higher power, or authority over him, and his government. The Spanish government thereafter issued 20 massive Spanish Land Grants in the area (then known as New Spain) wherein it “FOREVER” granted its surface Sovereign Allodial Title to its soldier and settler grantees.
23. When the Mexican people declared their independence from Spain in 1821 and formed their own government (the Republic of Mexico), as a matter of well-settled international law with the major exception of the afore-mentioned 20 massive Spanish Land Grants which were “FOREVER” outside the jurisdiction of the original Spanish government, the new Mexican government, took and possessed the Sovereign Allodial Title of the same New Spain landmass formerly claimed by Spain as there was absolutely no Earthly higher power, or authority over them.
24. The fledgling Mexican Republic thereafter issued more than 700 Mexican Land Grants in the area which it had renamed and was internationally known as Alta California wherein the Mexican Republic granted “FOREVER” its surface Sovereign Allodial Title to its soldiers and settlers.
25. The United States in 1848, after the war with Mexico, entered into the 1848 international Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, and its Protocol of Queterao. As a matter of well-settled international law took and possessed the Sovereign Allodial Title of the same public domain landmass formerly claimed by Spain and Mexico, as the United States was under absolutely no Earthly higher power, or authority. The exception was the above 720 Spanish and Mexican Land Grants in which the Sovereign Allodial Title had been previously granted by the Spanish and Mexican governments to their soldiers and settlers.
26. All of the landmass in the new American controlled “possession” that was not to be recognized in the future, and confirmed as a former Spanish or Mexican Land Grant became what was known as the “United States Public Domain Land” in which the United States then took and possessed the Sovereign Allodial Title to the land, and held such land in trust for the Sovereign People of America. It then became the obligation, duty, and responsibility of the United States Department of the Interior’s General Land Office (GLO) to dispose of said landmass to the Sovereign People through Homestead Grants, Cash Entries, Desert Entries, Mining Claims, and Railroad Grants.
27. It was also the lawful obligation, duty, and responsibility of the United States to issue a United States Land Patent which was judicially recognized as the final quitclaim-transfer of the Sovereign Allodial Title of any granted lands from the United States directly to the Sovereign American People without any mention of any state, county, or city government, but only after certain, specific requirements were accomplished, and then confirmed.
28. The issuance of the United States Land Patent was a two-step process: First, the Land Grant, and then the final quitclaim-transfer of “ALL” United States Sovereign Allodial Title with the issuance of the United States Land Patent.
29. ALL United States Land Patents specifically used the word “FOREVER” when describing such transfer. The subject quitclaim-transfer process and procedure was so governmentally and lawfully important that the United States Land Patent document was actually signed by the President of the United States, and “FOREVER” placed in the National Archives with certified copies available at the GLO. Said GLO was renamed the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) in 1947.
30. The subject Private Land is located in the United States Public Domain, at Section 33, Township 5 North, Range 8 West of the San Bernardino Base and Meridian.
31. The subject Private Land was transferred to the private sector via United States Land Patent Numbers 954787 and 958608 (Certified Copies Attached).
32. More than one hundred and fifty years of American case law clearly states that the United States Land Patent FOREVER quitclaim-transferred “ALL” governmental rights, title and interest (the Sovereign Allodial Title) to the patentee.
33. As seen in some related United States Land Patent cases the United States in some rare instances reserved the right to come back in and install ditches and cannels (D/C) for future prospecting for coal, oil, minerals, and for water for agriculture, mining, and industry, and reserved those rights for itself only. No other Sovereign Allodial rights, title, or interest were EVER transferred to any local governmental, state, county, or city entities for any type of future Sovereign Allodial Title, and its possible regulatory or taxing control. A Certified Copy of the subject Homestead Grant Land Patent is attached as EXHIBIT B.
 Declaration of Independence (1776)
 Genesis 1:1 KJV – circa 4004 BC
 Genesis 1:9-10 KJV
 ref. Genesis 1:27-28 KJV
 Clarke’s Commentary (1810), Adam Clarke, Vol. 1, p. 84
 Genesis 9:18-19 KJV
 From the Mississippi to Mexico -- The Great Migration of the Aztecs! http://www.hope-of-israel.org/aztec.htm
 Clarke, p. 374, ibid
 All of the Caananites worshipped many deities, the foremost being Baal, which required the people to offer up to their god human sacrifices. Many of these sacrifices included their young children.
 Lapplanders are a distinct race of people separate from Scandanavians.
 The pyramid at Cahokia has been classified by experts as one of the great treasures of human history, ranked alongside the Taj Mahal, the Great Wall of China, and the pyramids of Egypt. Its influence on early civilizations is unprecedented. It is located in southern Illinois just 8 miles east of St. Louis, Missouri.
 1 Chronicles 22:14 KJV
 From Canaan to Connecticut -- The Story of the Algonquian Indians! http://www.hope-of-israel.org/algonqun.htm
 They also worshipped Baal by another name. This deity also required human sacrifice, especially in the spring to ensure successful crops, or rain. Many of these human sacrifices required the brutal death of virgins, and young children.
 See Attachment 1